Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, hamburger potato casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hamburger Potato Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Hamburger Potato Casserole is something which I have loved my entire life.
Reviews for: Photos of Hamburger Potato Casserole. An easy casserole recipe with ground beef, cheese and potatoes like a meaty potatoes au gratin or cheesy scalloped potatoes with hamburger. Our house used to be the default party house.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hamburger potato casserole using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburger Potato Casserole:
- Take 3 lb hamburger
- Take 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Make ready 1 box velvetta cheese
- Prepare 1 large bell pepper
- Prepare 1 lb potatoes
Especially ground beef recipes, because my family loves almost anything with ground beef. A reader requested a hamburger potato casserole recipe. This isn't quite the recipe she requested but it's SlowCookerKitchen.com's adaptation of something pretty close! This hamburger potato casserole is a flavorful and easy recipe.
Steps to make Hamburger Potato Casserole:
- pre heat oven to 350
- peel and cut potatoes into slices from side to side so that they have flat sides like oval or circle shaped.
- Place potatoes on the stove and boil them until they are soft meanwhile you can place your hamburger in a skillet and brown the meat.
- put the bell pepper into the hamburger while it's cooking to brown it a little.
- after the meat is brown. drain the meat combine the meat and bell pepper mix with cream of mushroom soup together.
- when the potatoes are soft to your liking place the first layer of potatoes at the bottom then a layer of hamburger mix then cheese. layer it like so til it's about full the cheese should be on the top when you're done layering.
- place in the oven for about 30 mins or until the cheese is melted. let it stand for 5 mins. then enjoy :-). put it with garlic bread to make it an even more great meal for your family.
The final result is a cross between a baked goulash and beef stew. Between the onion soup mix and gravy mixes, there is plenty of. Looking for an easy crock pot recipe? This Crock pot Hamburger Potato Casserole Recipe is perfect!. It is the best easy ground beef casserole recipe.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food hamburger potato casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!