Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, bok choy namul - korean-style salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bok Choy Namul - Korean-Style Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Bok Choy Namul - Korean-Style Salad is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Cut a crisscross into the base of the bok choy, then parboil in a pot of boiling water with salt (not listed in ingredients). The main Korean seasoning in this dish is gochujang, Korean red pepper paste. The gochujang adds the perfect amount of heat and depth to these greens.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have bok choy namul - korean-style salad using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bok Choy Namul - Korean-Style Salad:
- Make ready 2 bunches Bok choy
- Take 1 tsp Chicken stock powder
- Take 1/2 tsp Seasoned salt (regular salt is fine)
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- Prepare 1 White sesame seeds
Not to say that - that version is bad tasting. But this baby bok choy salad was different, it had. Korean Style Seasoned Mung Bean Sprouts Salad (Sukju Namul Muchim) - It gives a nutty savoury flavour. Today's recipe is another simple side dish (banchan) called Sukju Namul Muchim (숙주나물 무침, Korean style seasoned mung bean sprouts salad).
Instructions to make Bok Choy Namul - Korean-Style Salad:
- Cut a crisscross into the base of the bok choy, then parboil in a pot of boiling water with salt (not listed in ingredients).
- To parboil, hold the leaves while dipping the base in the pot for 2 to 3 minutes, then immerse the whole bunch, and boil the leaves for 2 minutes.
- Drain, and when slightly cool tear into 4 parts.
- Chop into 2-cm lengths, squeeze out excess water, add the seasoning ingredients, sprinkle on sesame seeds to taste, then serve.
Clean the bok choy by cutting the base and separate the leaves, washing well to remove grit and dirt. In Korea, bok choy is called cheongyeongchae (청경채), so the name of this dish is cheonggyeonchae geotjeori. Typical kimchi seasoning is used to make geotjeori. Every household makes it a little differently. My mother adds sesame oil to her geotjeori, and.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food bok choy namul - korean-style salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!