Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, macrobiotic ＾＾ fried lotus root seaweed. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Simple stir-fried lotus root is hard to beat as a vegetable side dish. If you haven't had lotus root, you're missing out–give this lotus root recipe a try! A classic preparation for lotus root is stir-frying, which highlights the crunchy yet tender texture of the stem.
Macrobiotic ＾＾ Fried Lotus Root Seaweed is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Macrobiotic ＾＾ Fried Lotus Root Seaweed is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook macrobiotic ＾＾ fried lotus root seaweed using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Macrobiotic ＾＾ Fried Lotus Root Seaweed:
- Make ready 1 stalk Lotus root
- Get 5 cm Nagaimo, yam (or substitute with 1 egg)
- Make ready 10 sheets Nori seaweed (flavored or baked)
- Take 1 Ponzu
- Prepare 1 Yuzu pepper paste
Lotus root, as the name implies, is the root of the lotus flower and has a wide range of health benefits. This is mostly owing to its rich nutritional composition. It is frequently used as a vegetable in Asian cuisines, including within soups; it can also be deep-fried, stir-fried, braised, or cooked in other. Sliced fresh lotus roots are deep fried without flour or cornflour around them.
Instructions to make Macrobiotic ＾＾ Fried Lotus Root Seaweed:
- Peel the lotus root and the nagaimo, grate, and mix. Use however much lotus root you like.
- Spread out 1.5 to 2 tablespoons of the mixture from Step 1 onto each sheet of the square or rectangular nori.
- Heat 5-mm to 1-cm of oil in a frying pan. Pick up both ends of the nori and carefully place in the oil with the nori facing down. Place as if sliding in.
- Once the edges of the lotus root have changed color, flip it over, taking care not to let them fall apart. Fry until golden brown.
- Once they've fried, place on a paper towel to drain the oil. Apply the combined ponzu and yuzu pepper paste and enjoy. ＾＾♪
- I tried frying them with egoma leaves.
You don't need a sauce to eat Deep Fried Lotus Root and Prawn Sandwiches Any deep-fried food is great to eat while hot but Deep Fried Lotus Root and Prawn Sandwiches (Renkon no Hasami Age) is delicious even if it is. A wide variety of fried lotus root chips options are available to you, such as taste, feature, and processing type. Crispy Lotus Root Chips (Renkon Chips) fried to perfection and sprinkled with Himalayan pink salt and Japanese aonori seaweed powder. After ordering this menu a few times, I knew I had to. The lotus root is mild tasting with a pleasantly sweet flavor.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food macrobiotic ＾＾ fried lotus root seaweed recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!