Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, eggless gems chocolate cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hello friends Welcome to Kajal's kitchen.in this video learn how to make Gems Chocolate Cake at home. Eggless Chocolate Cake that is soft, moist and delicious. This super easy eggless cake recipe is also made with with whole wheat flour.
Eggless Gems Chocolate Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Eggless Gems Chocolate Cake is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have eggless gems chocolate cake using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggless Gems Chocolate Cake:
- Make ready 11/2 cup wheat flour
- Get 3/4 cup sugar powder
- Take 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Get 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Prepare 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- Make ready 1 cup lukewarm milk
- Get 1/2 cup butter
- Make ready Few drops of vanilla essence
- Make ready For icing:-
- Make ready Some gems
- Prepare 1 cup melted chocolate
All Reviews for Eggless Chocolate Cake II. A simple eggless chocolate cake recipe from scratch with step-by-step instructions to bake a moist, decadent chocolate cake for any birthdays. This eggless chocolate cake was way before I started the blog and for some reason, I did not save the recipe. It had a soy milk ganache for the frosting and.
Steps to make Eggless Gems Chocolate Cake:
- In a bowl sieve flour, baking powder, Baking soda and cocoa powder.
- In another bowl mix sugar powder with butter.
- Now add milk and mix it very well.
- Now combine liquid ingredients with dry flour ingredients. Add vanilla essence and mix it very well.
- Preheat oven for 5 minutes.
- Take a baking tin and grease it with butter. Sprinkle some flour and tap out excess flour.
- Now pour cake batter in cake tin and spread it with spatula.
- Place the tin in preheated oven and bake it for 20-30 minutes on 180℃.
- After completely baked take out it and let be cool down it completely.
- Now I de-mould it and pour melted chocolate and decorate with some gems.
With this simple eggless chocolate cake recipe, you can bake your chocolate cake without eggs at home and stop missing out on this heavenly delight. Cakes - especially chocolate cake without eggs - are tricky to make, but this uncomplicated how to make eggless chocolate cake condensed milk. If you need an eggless cake recipe for someone with an allergy (or because you're just out of eggs!) this is a great chocolate version. When cool, split the cake in half horizontally to form two layers. Fill the centre with your favourite filling - buttercream, cream and fruit, jam or fruit curd.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food eggless gems chocolate cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!